Employability practical workshops
Getting into work can be scary. If you’ve never had a job or are returning to work after a long break, then our introductory job seeking and employability courses and qualifications will help you prepare for finding a job and find out where to look for a job.
- Make your job search effective
- Best ways of preparing for work
- Writing a “winning” CV
- Complete Application Forms
- Preparing for Interviews
- Personal presentations for interview
- Mock interview with our Lead tutors
Your tutor will be there to give you advice, and you’ll have regular progress reviews to keep you on track. Tutors will support you in job search and mock interviews to help you gain the extra confidence you may require.