WHO WE ARE
What makes us different?
Online and computer-based teaching aids have some real benefits in regard to Math’s tutoring and English tutoring - but at Empowering Education, we believe it is the human factor which makes a major difference to the way a child learns.
- Strengthen and develop education and knowledge to parents and children
- Mentor adults and children
- Create young entrepreneurs
- Support our learners with positive thinking to help them to flourish and be confident
- Support the progression of individuals through learning into work
- To create support systems for local business in relation to training and employment.
- To support ESOL learners and help them understand core British values
- Work with different organizations locally and bring communities together
- Our learners are our main priority, we will aim to provide them with skills they need
- We work with partners who help us achieve our goals and share our aims
- Every learner is provided with IAG at any stage of their learner process to ensure they are on the correct course
- Innovation, creativity, positivity and autonomy are encouraged in a supportive work environment
OUR GOALS FOR COMMUNITIES
- Empower Locals
- Empowering Women
- Empower men, women and young minds
- Break barriers together
- Gain knowledge and succeed
- Engage, educate to inspire
How real people said about Empowering Education.
“It was a pleasant experience meeting you yesterday at the Luton office and discussing my Windrush Compensation application. The help, guidance you provide the community is outstanding and I would like to offer more empowering experiences to Ladies in your community”
“Excellent service teachers are 1st class from being predicted a D in his mocks my son was later entered for the higher paper and achieved a B GCSE in maths. The lessons were tailored to his needs and the teacher focused on what he was struggling with. Absolutely brilliant and reasonably priced would definitely recommend to family and friends”
“I was given support with life in the UK preparation, my tutors were really good and gave me the extra support needed, I later took on more services to help prepare me for my B1 exam. It was worth it. I passed all my tests. Highly recommended”
“I passed my B1 test, I was scared and did not have the confidence. Empowering Education gave me the confidence and support to pass. They also helped me with my immigration”
“Empowering Education have supported me get back on my feet, I was given support on lots of different aspects, from getting support on using basic computers, to immigration support and applying for my universal credits online. It is a centre with all support and advise under one roof”
“Staff at Empowering Education are excellent, I was given support with finding a job, from start to finish I was given all the right support, I am very happy with the services they provide. I was able to successfully get a part time job”
Subscribe now and receive weekly newsletter with educational materials, new courses, interesting posts, popular books and much more!