Welfare & Benefits
Empowering Education provides advice and guidance with welfare and benefits entitlements:
-Assisting with making applications for benefits and ensuring that the correct level of entitlement are pad to applicants.
-Working closely with welfare rights to those appealing refusal of benefits.
If you need this support, find your local office and attend our drop in service
We also have online classes available
Other services we offer:
We offer many other services to make it easier for our clients, we tend to go an extra mile for all our clients to ensure all their needs are met under one roof. Ask one of our team members for any query and we will do our upmost best to support you.
- Life in the UK training/test booking
- Filling application forms
- Professional letters
- Social media support
- Universal credit application support
- EU settlement scheme
- Immigration workshops
- Biometric appointment bookings
- document checks/scanning
- Citizenship applications
- Passport forms
- Housing Benefits
- Translating services
- Knitting club
- Coffee mornings
- Walking club
- Talking therapies
- All immigration related queries
If you need this support, find your local office and attend our drop-in service (Link this to locations on Contact Us page)
Empowering Women BAME
- To undertake a programme of activities to meet the needs of Women; arrange professional trainers to facilitate empowerment training, to all members and outside bodies or organisations working towards the aims and objectives.
- To work towards a society based on the principles of social justice, equal rights and opportunities for all.
- To support the claim of every citizen to the right to enjoy basic civil rights and freedom.
- To value each and every member contribution.
- To enable Women to take an effective part in the development of their day to day lives in the United Kingdom.
- EE is a platform for women to voice their opinions to statutory and voluntary organisations.
- To obtain and provide advice to women on education, health, employment, housing, welfare, domestic violence, forced marriage, gender equality and any other issues that discriminate women in the UK.